Vitaforce Ladyvite Mature Multivitamin (60 Caps)
Vitaforce Ladyvite Mature is a unique 2-phase release comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement for mature women, ages 45+. This feminine formula supports the daily diet providing additional nutrients to promote vitality and key antioxidants to help minimise the effects of ageing.
Vitaforce ladyvite mature contains essential vitamins to support women’s health as well as the unique Carovite Complex which provides additional antioxidant protection.
The Carovite Complex contains key nutrients – Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene and Zeaxanthin which together with:
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E help to protect the body’s cells from damage and help minimise the effects of ageing.
- Folic acid, Vitamin B6, and B12 help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D and Calcium are essential to maintain healthy bones and to help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Silica and Starflower Oil play a role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitaforce Ladyvite Mature is ideal for mature women (45 yrs and older) who want to maintain their vitality and keep pace with the demands of a modern lifestyle.
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Contains no lactose, egg, gluten, yeast, salt or caffeine.
Doses and instructions for use:
- Mature women (45 years and older):
- Two tablets to be taken once a day with breakfast or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25ºc
- Keep well sealed and protected from light.
Suitable for Diabetics.
Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. We ask that you please thoroughly read and acknowledge the following policy.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-5 business days. Please note that orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed - we'd like to ask you to please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
|Shipment Method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard (Orders Under R600)||2-5 Business Days||R100|
|Standard (Orders Over R600)||2-5 Business Days||Free|
Please be advised that occasional delivery delays can occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This email will contain your order tracking number(s). Your tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
If you receive your order damaged, please contact us at email@example.com to file a claim. Please ensure that you save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
What is CBD?
CBD has recently gained huge traction as a powerful and proven natural alternative to conventional medicine for many health concerns and its use is now legally approved as long as it meets the relevant requirements as laid down by SAHPRA.
This is great news for people who would prefer to simplify their health regime with a more natural alternative as opposed to taking multiple medications for different health issues. Because CBD helps the body reach a state of systemic balance - or homeostasis - it targets more, with less. That’s why it’s fast becoming a sensation in the healthcare world.
As a complementary health solution, it targets multiple health issues with one key natural ingredient: CBD – or cannabidiol – a cannabinoid and a naturally occurring chemical in cannabis plants. While CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, it is different to another cannabinoid, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) , which is used recreationally for its euphoric ‘high’ effect. Unlike THC, CBD and organic CBD hemp seed oil doesn’t give you the high that THC is known for and may, in fact, reduce the high.