Sally-T Vitamin C 600mg
Buffered Vitamin C for General Health, Immune Health, Detox, Stress Relief, Healing, Optimum Wellbeing
This vitamin is probably better known and more widely used than any other nutritional supplement. As early as 1742, lemon juice was known to prevent scurvy, a debilitating disease which often plagued long-distance sailors. But not until 1928 was the relevant component in lemon juice identified as Vitamin C. Today, interest in Vitamin C is based less on its ability to cure scurvy than on its potential to protect cells. It is the body’s primary water-soluble antioxidant by helping to fight the damage caused through unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals, especially in those areas that are mostly water, such as the interior of cells.
How it works and what it benefits:
- It helps to make and maintain collagen, a protein found in connective tissue. Collagen enhances the body's ability to absorb iron and Vitamin C, can assist directly in the absorption of iron.
- Helps to strengthen the capillaries (tiniest blood vessels) and cell walls.
- Prevents bruising, promotes healing and keeps ligaments (which connect muscle to bone), tendons, (which connect bone to bone) and gums strong and healthy.
- It also aids in producing haemoglobin in red blood cells and assists the body in absorbing iron from foods.
- Some scientists believe it can be used in the treatment of cancer and heart disease because of its antioxidant properties and studies have shown that low levels of this vitamin are linked to heart attacks.
- Vitamin C can block the effect of inflammatory substances produced in response to pollen and other allergens.
- Stress related symptoms
- Boost immune system
- Overall protection for all conditions
- Wound healing
- Strengthen capillaries
- Reduce length and severity of colds
- Assist in cellular stress.
- Assists in fighting severe respiratory infections
- Natural anti-histamine
- Assist in control of asthma and allergies
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. We ask that you please thoroughly read and acknowledge the following policy.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-5 business days. Please note that orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed - we'd like to ask you to please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
|Shipment Method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard (Orders Under R600)||2-5 Business Days||R100|
|Standard (Orders Over R600)||2-5 Business Days||Free|
Please be advised that occasional delivery delays can occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This email will contain your order tracking number(s). Your tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
If you receive your order damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim. Please ensure that you save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
What is CBD?
CBD has recently gained huge traction as a powerful and proven natural alternative to conventional medicine for many health concerns and its use is now legally approved as long as it meets the relevant requirements as laid down by SAHPRA.
This is great news for people who would prefer to simplify their health regime with a more natural alternative as opposed to taking multiple medications for different health issues. Because CBD helps the body reach a state of systemic balance - or homeostasis - it targets more, with less. That’s why it’s fast becoming a sensation in the healthcare world.
As a complementary health solution, it targets multiple health issues with one key natural ingredient: CBD – or cannabidiol – a cannabinoid and a naturally occurring chemical in cannabis plants. While CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, it is different to another cannabinoid, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) , which is used recreationally for its euphoric ‘high’ effect. Unlike THC, CBD and organic CBD hemp seed oil doesn’t give you the high that THC is known for and may, in fact, reduce the high.