Sally-T L-Methionine (500mg) [90 Caps]
General Health, Treatment for Estrogen Dominance, Liver and Depression
Methionine is a valuable nutritional compound that is of multiple benefits for the body. Doctors have been using it with excellent results to treat depression, inflammation, liver diseases, and certain muscle pains.
Meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are all excellent sources of methionine.
Vegetarians can obtain methionine from whole grains, but beans are a relatively poor source of this amino acid. Adding L-methionine in supplemental form is inexpensive and can make a radical difference to achieving optimum metabolic and bodily functioning.
L-Methionine may be used to help with:
- Natural liver detoxing, especially heavy metals and lead
- Mood stabilization and depression
- Muscles to move and perform in athletics and body building activities
- Improving creatine levels by suppling energy or boosting levels in the muscles so they can vigorously move during intense workouts and training
- Effectively metabolising fats
- The effective fat or lipid metabolism which significantly aids in weight control and in the possible prevention of cardiac disease
- Processing fats in the liver (lipid metabolism), which prevents fatty liver disease
- Effectively neutralise toxins in the liver by increasing glutathione levels
- Naturally supporting cellular health with its powerful antioxidant activities as it fights free radicals which cause cell damage and or cell death. (Optimum cellular health is essential in reversing the early signs of ageing and the development of degenerative or aging-related diseases.)
- Reducing estrogen dominance
- Choline deficiency which can be caused by a deficiency of L-Methionine. (It has been confirmed that there are certain nutrients sometimes called lipotropic agents, which are peculiarly effective in promoting the bodily production of lecithin. Three substances of this group are methionine, choline and inositol).
One capsule per day or as prescribed by your health professional.
High dosages are usually well tolerated. Side effects, which are rare, include nausea, vomiting and drowsiness.
Please note: Long term use of L-methionine should include supplementation with Vit B-6, B-12 and folic acid.
Daily requirements are 10mg/kg/day for all sulphur amino acids – including methionine.
Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. We ask that you please thoroughly read and acknowledge the following policy.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-5 business days. Please note that orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed - we'd like to ask you to please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
|Shipment Method||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard (Orders Under R600)||2-5 Business Days||R100|
|Standard (Orders Over R600)||2-5 Business Days||Free|
Please be advised that occasional delivery delays can occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This email will contain your order tracking number(s). Your tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
If you receive your order damaged, please contact us at email@example.com to file a claim. Please ensure that you save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
What is CBD?
CBD has recently gained huge traction as a powerful and proven natural alternative to conventional medicine for many health concerns and its use is now legally approved as long as it meets the relevant requirements as laid down by SAHPRA.
This is great news for people who would prefer to simplify their health regime with a more natural alternative as opposed to taking multiple medications for different health issues. Because CBD helps the body reach a state of systemic balance - or homeostasis - it targets more, with less. That’s why it’s fast becoming a sensation in the healthcare world.
As a complementary health solution, it targets multiple health issues with one key natural ingredient: CBD – or cannabidiol – a cannabinoid and a naturally occurring chemical in cannabis plants. While CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, it is different to another cannabinoid, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) , which is used recreationally for its euphoric ‘high’ effect. Unlike THC, CBD and organic CBD hemp seed oil doesn’t give you the high that THC is known for and may, in fact, reduce the high.